Law Offices of Philip C. Puglisi
FREE CONSULTATION 201-431-8400
A Truly One-on-One Approach From Start To Finish With A Family Lawyer You Can Trust To Do What’s Right For You And Your Family
Divorce Lawyer In Bergen County, NJ
Serving All Of North Jersey
If you are facing divorce or other family law related issues, you are likely going through one of the most difficult times of your life . I understand that.
That is why when I undertake your representation, a unique team relationship is created with a truly one on one approach and handle your matter from start to finish – not an associate or another individual.
As a Divorce Lawyer, I have over 38+ years of legal experience in family law, handling cases from the very complex to the straight forward. This extensive experience has fortunately conferred upon me the distinction of being considered as one of Bergen County’s top rated family and matrimonial law attorneys. You need to decide what you would like to do.
Are you ready to begin the divorce process? There are several different approaches: Try mediation? File for divorce at the outset? Go the collaborative divorce route? These paths are summarized on this site for your review. Why not also schedule a free 1/2 hour consult so I can explain in detail these different avenues and strategies. Don’t sit in limbo. Take some type of action even if only to discuss your rights and options upon separation or divorce, or after divorce if an issue arises. Contact us to schedule a consultation today.
Family Law Areas of Expertise
• Divorce – including Litigation, Mediation and Collaborative Divorce
• Custody – Alimony – Child Support
• Domestic Violence, Restraining Orders
• Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
• Post Divorce and Enforcement of Marital Agreements
• Appellate Issues
You are entitled to and will receive:
• Legal Advice explained in simple,easy to understand terms
• Competent, Diligent Representation
• Honest and Accurate Legal Fees
• Quick responses to phone calls and written communications
• Convenient times to meet centered around your schedule
• Referrals to competent, experienced experts (example: CPA’s, mental health and custody experts) if needed
• Concrete roadmaps of where we are going with your case
• Unique One On One Relationship